Tuesday 18 November 2014

Fatal Shadows by Josh Lanyon - My Thoughts

Josh Lanyon's series of mysteries starring bookstore owner and newly published author Adrien (with an 'e') English has been recced to me over and over the past couple of years and I had never gotten around to reading them.  I have read a couple of Josh's other works and quite enjoyed them and guess what?  I enjoyed this one too.  :)

If you want more of my thoughts on Fatal Shadows, you know where they are - over on my book log at BookLikes.





2 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of this series. I'd read other m/m titles before Adrien English, but this is what made me a m/m superfan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I have waited so long. :) I blame the HUGE TBR pile and the slew of good books that keep being published! 8LOL*

      Delete