Sunday 1 February 2015

My January Reads

So I spent a lot of time reading in January.   My thoughts on all these books are, as always, over on my book blog at BookLikes (Click the title to take you to the entry).  It was a good month, I have to admit.  I enjoyed every book I read!


According to Hoyle
 by Abigail Roux
The Emperor's Blades
 by Brian Staveley





Home the Hard Way
 by Z.A. Maxfield
Lord of the White Hell
 (Part One)
by Ginn Hale







A Dangerous Thing
 by Josh Lanyon
Among the Living
(PsyCop #1)
 by Jordan Castillo Price






Dark Witch
 (The Cousins O'Dwyer #1)
 by Nora Roberts
Shadow Spell
 (The Cousins O'Dwyer #2)
 by Nora Roberts





Blood Magick
 (The Cousins O'Dwyer #3)
 by Nora Robert
Prince of Thorns
(The Broken Empire #1)
 by Mark Lawrenc







No comments:

Post a Comment