Monday 29 June 2015

My June Reads

Oh boy there are a lot!  Okay, so two of them are really more short stories/novellas and the first book I finished on the first of June, but still!  There are some really good ones this month, including the best book I've read so far this year - Farthing by Jo Walton.  I'm posting a day early because I'm pretty damned sure I won't finish the book I just started at suppertime by tomorrow night.  I have too much to do!

So, without further ado, my reads for June.  Click on the title beneath the cover and it will take you to My Thoughts over on my book blog at BookLikes.


The Name of the Wind
by
Patrick Rothfuss

 
Lord of the White Hell - Book 2
by
Ginn Hale

 
Farthing
 by
Jo Walton

 
Master of Ghouls
by
Jordan L. Hawk

 
The Circus of the Damned
by
Cornelia Grey

 
Butterflies
by
K.J. Charles

 
The Shadow Revolution (Crown & Key #1)
by
Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith

 
Remnant
by
K.J. Charles and Jordan L. Hawk

 
The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal
by
K.J. Charles

 
Gasp!
by
Z.A. Maxfield

 
The Rook
by
Daniel O'Malley





No comments:

Post a Comment