Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Women of One Chicago

You know what?

I'm watching this week's Chicago PD finale and I've had a bit of a realisation.  I don't like any of the female leads in the Chicago triumvirate of Fire, PD and Med.  That'd be Gaby, Erin and Natalie.  I find them all rather spoiled, rather entitled, rather pouty and very much annoying.  I love  all the other female characters in the shows, but those three really irritate me.

Now I wonder why that is.  What is it about the way these three shows are written that makes me find those characters unsympathetic?  I have no clue.  But at least it doesn't stop me from watching the shows - in fact, I love ALL the Chicago shows, Justice too.  I wonder why the female leads on that show don't bug me?

It's interesting to mull over.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment