Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Tree is Up!

The tree is done.  I have so many darned ornaments, but I can't stop buying them!  *LOL*  It's a tradition I got from my mom.  Every year she'd buy a new set of ornaments and put them on the tree Christmas Eve after I went to bed and then Christmas morning, after I opened my stocking, I could take the time time to find them while she and Daddy managed to get a little coffee down their throats.  *LOL*    So that translates to me, 45+ years later, buying a new pack of ornaments every year.  :)


I've done red and white for a while now, 6 or 7 years and I'm thinking that I may have to change to either a mixed colour scheme or maybe blue.  The thing is, it's really hard to find white corded lights.  I'll have to take a look at the after Christmas sales.  :)

So that's it for now.  Tree up, decorations out.  I'm debating putting lights in my windows because I have a ton of green corded lights but I'm pooped out on the decorating for right now, so I shall ponder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment