Wednesday 16 April 2014

Enough Already!!

It's April 16th and it's -5C at 10AM.  I'm so tired of the cold.  I know I'll be bitching about the heat and humidity come July, but DAMN!  I'm not used to this anymore.  I know, logically that this isn't the first time it's been so cold, with temperatures going up and down like a yo-yo here in what passes for spring in Quebec, but still I say enough is enough!  At least it's sunny out today and supposed to be sunny all week with the temperatures warming up to highs ranging from 7C to 15C.

The worst part of today?  I'm going to have to put socks on.  *SIGH*

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! It's not nearly as cold here, but I'm still bundled up with the heater running. And to add insult to injury: I'm freezing AND the pollen is killing me. It's like the worst of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pets you* It's AWFUL! I don't think the pollen has started here yet, but they are predicting a short but INTENSE spring allergy season. I don't suffer from allergies, but Michael does.

      Delete