Sunday 6 April 2014

I Was Busy Today

I rearranged my living room today; I moved my computer desk from right in front of the window and pushed the sofa further down the wall and switched around little tables and bookcases.  This is an urge that hits me on a fairly regular basis, every couple of years or so.  I'd rather buy new furniture but the bank account can't afford that!  So I'm totally exhausted and my knees aches.  I've done just about everything, but I have a few pictures to hang, a few tchotchkes to stow away and then I need to give the rug a good vacuuming.  I want to clean the sofa too, maybe get one of those cleaners from the grocery store, I shall have to ponder.

This is what the room looked like when I had moved my desk and gotten everything in disarray.  *LOL*  It's much better now... MUCH BETTER.


And this is the view from my chair



But I'm pretty much wrecked for the rest of the evening, so it's chill time, put my feet up and watch the tube.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment