Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Clothes

So it's December 1st, time to dress the blog in its Christmas finery.  I went a little retro this year instead of shiny and sparkly.

I'm reading my The King's Deryni slowly, savouring it because there's a part of me that fears it may be Katherine's last one.  Once I have finished, I'll get into my Christmas reading, first of which will be Heidi Cullinan's Sleigh Ride.

I have almost finished the Christmas shopping.  This coming weekend will see the tree go up - we always wait until after my birthday which is this Wednesday.  Then I shall wrap the prezzies and put them under the tree to taunt the boy.

I'm also going to try and blog about more than the books I read because God knows, I do do more than that in a day!  *LOL*  For instance, today I did some tidying in my bedroom - you know how those mountains of un-put-away clothes grow and grow.  Well I put some of it away today.  Also stashed away some purses.  I also cleaned the kitchen - yes, I know, excitement abounds.  *LOL*

I haven't posted any hotties lately... so let me rectify that.  I'm going to post a pic of a new fave of mine, Eoin Macken, who starred in this summer's Night Shift.  He also played Gwaine in Merlin and just last month released his first novel, Kingdom of Scars. (which was great, BTW. I loved it!)   This is a still from one of his latest roles in the indie movie The Wedding Invitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment