Sunday 7 December 2014

The King's Deryni by Katherine Kurtz - My Thoughts

My Birthday Book!  My prezzie to myself of a new book by my favourite author writing in my favourite universe.  It's been 8 years since the last book by this author, in this series, came out.  The publication date - December 2nd - is the day before my birthday, so I declare that it is mine.  :)

My thoughts - as honest as they could be - can be found, as they always are, on my book blog over at Booklikes should you wish to read them.  :)





I took my aunt to Hawksbury for some tests this week, while I was reading The King's Deryni, but I didn't want to bring the big tome with me.  Did I not mention this was a hardcover brick of over 500 pages?  So I took my ereader with me and read a shortie by another of my faves.  I love the Charm of Magpie series and I love Stephen and Crane, and I had been saving this short story for a special occasion.  This was it.  :)   I had a quick thought over on Booklikes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment