Monday 28 October 2013

Dancing and Singing and NaNo - Oh My!


It's been a busy night.  I've watched Dancing with the Stars and thoroughly enjoyed most of it.  I was surprised by the elimination.  I figured that Snooki was good for another couple of weeks at least.  And then I watched The Voice and was totally enthralled by Tessane Chin again.  And Josh...Langdon(?).  Those two were AMAZING!!  And Adam looked damned fine!  

Been doing some blog stuff for CoP as well as modly stuff for the RPG game I play.  I also mulled over stuff for NaNo.  I have a fix on a couple of Main Characters, I think.  And maybe a way to throw them together and just see what happens when I do that. I'll think more on it when I'm laying in bed tonight.  

And I need a hot guy to post for tonight.  Who should it be?  Hmm....  OH!  Have you seen this?  Who do you think this is?  Yep, it's Lance Bass, my friends.  Very interesting indeed!  :)

Lance Bass



No comments:

Post a Comment