Tuesday 29 October 2013

I Have an Idea!


So it's been a decent day all around.  I got things in the mail that I'd been waiting for.  I had some lovely conversation with my friend Lottie over across the pond, as they say.  It was cold out, below freezing when I woke up, and I didn't have to go out!  That's a plus for me.  I got stuff done for the various blogs, games, and websites I'm involved with and my 30 Day Book Challenge (see sidebar for the link to my book blog) for today didn't get me tossed by the hordes.  *LOL*  Today was a book that everyone hated and I loved.

I came up with a viable idea for NaNoWriMo, so I think that's going to be a go.  I've been mulling over plot points and characters - both main and secondary - all evening.  I even know how I want the final scene to go before lowering the curtain.  That's good, right?  And I have to think of names before I start because I can get so damned bogged down by searching for the right names that I'll NEVER meet my daily quota of words.  To reach 50,000 words by the end of November, I'll have to produce 1,670 per day.  No screwin' around folks!

And I need a hottie for tonight.  Lemme see.  Oh, I know!  I found a great one of Sully and his smile today.  Perfect for the night I decide that I can do NaNo.  :)  God, he's such a GUY.

Sullivan Stapleton Smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment