Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday with the Boys!

I watched more Strike Back.  I am obsessed!  I do love a good action show and this one... oh MAN, the action.  :)   It's non-stop.  Anyway, I need to post one of my guys for tonight.  Ah, maybe I'll do a few.  :)  'Cause I can!

Okay.. so, Strike Back, my latest crush.  Sullivan Stapleton.  That's him on the right in the shirt.  And on the left is his co-star, Phillip Winchester - you might recognise him from the show Crusoe that was on a few seasons ago.  He also played Leontes in Camelot.  Anyway, Sully is just hitting all my buttons right now.  :)



And after Sully, I think we'll go to... young Colton Haynes, he of the marvelous cheekbones.  :)  He plays Roy Harper on Arrow and he's incredibly handsome.  Incredibly.  



After Colton, a bit of a switch up and some cutie Jeremy Renner.  This man just looks made for mischief.  :)



To Follow Jeremy, let's go back to Oz for another Aussie.  That sexy Alex O'Loughlin from Hawaii 5-0.  Hot.  Steamy.  It's gotta be something in the water Down Under.  



And where there's Alex, there's Adam.  They just go together really well.  Couple of cheeky buggers they are.



And is there anything nicer than Matty coming out of the water?  Another one that is so damned handsome. 



And to finish up this mini-pic spam, it's Maks!  And one of my most favourite pictures of him.  So he's not smiling... he's about to.  And he's got those come-hither sex-on-a-stick eyes happening.  



I dunno, do I have a type?  These guys are all HUGE faves of mine.  What do they have in common?  I haven't got a clue.  *LOL*   But I have a TON of pics of them all on my hard drive.  :)  Be afraid, be very afraid!  


No comments:

Post a Comment