Wednesday 30 October 2013

Slow Day...


Not much happening today.  I spent a lot of it mulling over names for my two MCs for NaNo and I think I've come up with a couple.  We shall see if they stick.  :)  I'm actually getting excited to start tomorrow night after the stroke of midnight.  I do have an RPG thing to help host this weekend, but that's just the evenings - I should be able to write at least my quota during the day.  1,670 words per day.  I can do it!!

There was grocery shopping done today.  More great sales on sausages...we have enough sausages to see us through the month and then some.  *LOL*   But at least the freezer is full as is the pantry.

Today was the last day of my 30-Day Book Challenge over on my BookLikes book blog.  I shall miss it.  Especially since I seem to make so little time for reading these days.  I do most of my reading up in bed before I turn out the light and it seems that I seldom  last more than 15-20 minutes before my eyes start to close.  And it's not because what I'm reading is boring... I'm LOVING it!

Anyway... time for tonight's eye candy.  It's Maks' turn.  And this is one of the hottest pics of Mr. Chmerkovskiy that I have in my collection.  DAYUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment