Monday 11 November 2013

Dancing Monday Quickie

Just a quick post because it's Monday and that means dancing.  This was one of my favourite numbers of that season.  :)  Ah Maks and Kirstie... what a pair.



I miss Maks on Dancing.  But you know... he would not be happy on it the way things are now.  He takes his dancing far too seriously.  All the jazz and contemporary and whatever else TPTB can think up.  Even the insanity of letting the judges score after the fans have voted the week before.  (I do think the fans are letting TPTB know how they feel with their votes this season, by them keeping Bill and Jack around over more skilled dancers.)  Anyway, before I get on my soapbox and deliver a diatribe on the ruination of one of my favourite shows, I'll just say again that I miss Maks on my TV every week. 


with Chelsie Hightower

No comments:

Post a Comment