Tuesday 5 November 2013

Plans Awry


All my plans went awry yesterday, it seems.  Not in a bad way, just, not as I was expecting.  I ended up on the phone with my aunt for 2 hours and 41 minutes (thank you smartphone log. *LOL*)  last night.  She's off to California and Texas for 4 months, visiting her daughters while getting away from the horrible Quebec winter climate... both political and actual weather.  Anyway... there went my night!  I loved talking with her though, it had been far too long.  But the time I'd planned to spend getting some wordcount on my NaNo was nowhere to be found when I got off the phone, so... no NaNo update for yesterday.

BUT, since I have decided that the only way through this NaNo thing is to not put any stress on myself, I'm okay with it.  I'll catch up somewhere.  :)

Today I will get some done, but I have some RPG tagging to do first.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment