Friday 8 November 2013

Here I Am!

I have been so lax in here for the past couple of days, but truth be told, all I've had the urge to do is tag in my RPGs and chat with my buddies.

Anyhoo, I just finished doing a tidying up of the vestibule and the 'junk' corner of the kitchen - a job very well done if I do say so myself.  I had stuff for the garbage and the recycling, but Michael tells me that they are both full.  Oops!  Wait until next week for that then!

I have to go out later to get a few groceries - it's cold and grey, a real November day and I'd rather not, but we have no bread!  *LOL*

I hope to get some NaNo writing done later.  We'll see how that all pans out.  I have to get Keiron and Jamie on the road!  :)

All things being equal, I shall check back later, but until then...

From before last night's live Top 12 Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment